The Bonteh Digital Media Awards 2017 was held at the prestigious Eta Palace Hotel, Buea on December 22.
BDMA 2017 is created to showcase, honor and promote excellence in the digital field in Africa and Cameroon. Truth be told, the digital field has been on a north movement in Cameroon in the last 6-7 years and there’s no doubt that Cameroon has produced some of the most relevant IT innovators in Africa including Njorku.com.
The award was expected to raise the bar for award shows in the English speaking side of Cameroon and maybe it did. The event was hosted by media personalities, Steve Bernard Fonkam and Miss Stacey.
Great performances came from Yung Time, Flyboy Gomez, Lesline, Wams, Boy Cheez and Mr. Vitess, Ambe.
Check out the Complete list of Winners for #BDMA2107;
- Best Blogger English – Joan Ngomba (Dcodedtv.com)
- Best Blogger French – Atome (Viola-Moi)
- Best Fashion Blogger – Hilda Ngelo (Mammypi.com)
- Best Public Relations Agency – Prince Enobi Michael (Cliq Empire)
- Best Video Director – Mista Adrenaline
- Best Photographer – Njinkeng Asonganyi
- Best TV Show/Host – President Tchop Tchop
- Best Online Magazine – Tonda Magazine
- Best App Developer – Life Share
- Best Content Creator – Tino Foy
- Best Digital Marketer – Hi Tech
- Best Mobile Application – Life Share
- Best Showbiz Promoter – Emmanuel Mfon (237 Showbiz)
- Best YouTube Channel – Dr. Sea
- Best News Website – Cameroon News Agency (CNA)
- Best Radio Presenter – Nabil Fongod
- Best Artist Manager – Pearl Louma
- Best Graphic Designer – Bine Moukouri
- Innovation of the Year – Muzikol
- Media Personality of the Year – Syndy Emade
- Best Woman in Tech – Sophy Ngassa