Cameroonian actress, Candylaurice Tanyisong allegedly beats junior cousin to death

Candylaurice Tanyisong

Cameroonian actress, Candylaurice Tanyisong is reportedly a key suspect in the death of a young student in Yaounde on February 1.

According to reports, the movie star, who happens to be the cousin to the deceased student is responsible for the killing the young girl after allegedly beating her up mercilessly for theft.

Candylaurice Tanyisong

Candylaurice Tanyisong in Tchanga and Inoma movie

A source tells e-kwat.com that the child who was a form three student at Franky Comprehensive Secondary School in Yaounde, moved to the actress’s resident during the heat of the Anglophone Crisis. But on January 31, the child was accused of theft and was brutally beaten by Candylaurice before she went to bed. Unfortunately for the “Neglected Obligation” actress, the child slept and never woke the next day (February 1).

The source adds that Candy, a mother of one, refused to rush the child to the hospital when she discovered her lifeless body the next morning. Instead, she called her husband, who’s a medical doctor who had left for the office to return home from work. He later confirmed the child was dead.

Candylaurice Tanyisong

Candylaurice Tanyisong and husband

According to the website, the deceased student’s class teacher alleges reports that Candylaurice has repeatedly maltreated the child at home and the kid could hardly focus on her studies in class.

An inside source tells us, she could be in trouble with the police should this case escalates beyond family level. There’s been no statement so far from the actress or any member of her family.

Stay with us for more on this story.

Writing and producing content is my life! I mean...10 years of working experience can do that, right!? Follow me @joanngomba

21 Comments

1. Bitchbox

February 7, 2018 at 12:47 pm

O my gosh! If she actually beat up that child then she should be thrown in jail for the rest of her miserable life. What a sad story for that girl

2. Sally

February 7, 2018 at 12:48 pm

O god!
    Is this really true? OMG!

3. William

February 7, 2018 at 12:48 pm

A pretty girl with a vicious mind! What a waste

4. Ordette

February 7, 2018 at 12:49 pm

Oh no! I can’t deal with this madness today. Jesus!

5. Mbamba

February 7, 2018 at 12:50 pm

Wait she didnt take the child to the hospital when she found her lifeless in her room? What kind of human being is this? Wickedness brings shame

6. Ebot

February 7, 2018 at 12:51 pm

And she has a child too…

7. Jess

February 7, 2018 at 12:51 pm

I am in shock!
    I can’t even believe it!

8. Larry

February 7, 2018 at 12:54 pm

The sad truth about domestic violence.
    Even when its not your biological child, remain a great parent or guardian. This whole thing is such a big mess for her life, reputation, child and marriage. If that child died from the beatings she received from this pretty lady then this her whole life is doomed.

9. Papa D

February 7, 2018 at 12:56 pm

That man should divorce this woman before she brings shame to his own family. Why did she even lay hands on a child so badly. Even if the kid died from something else, she will now be blamed for it for the rest of her life. This child abuse thing is just too sad

10. Precious

February 7, 2018 at 12:57 pm

Has the actress said anything or even deny this story? Please tell me its a movie… I know her. I like her. What is this? O my god

11. EK

February 7, 2018 at 12:58 pm

Unbelievable! Women and the way they treat other people’s children is a call for concern in this country. This is shameful

12. Rudolf

February 7, 2018 at 12:59 pm

Its alleged until confirmed!

13. Grace

February 7, 2018 at 1:12 pm

This is just shameful. Just because she wasnt your own child, you had to beat her up so badly? Now, look at what you are going through? I can’t even imagine what the mother of that child is going through right now. What will she do? O women!

14. Trouble Man

February 7, 2018 at 1:13 pm

She should be jailed

15. Ebangha

February 7, 2018 at 1:14 pm

What a woman! Beautiful and wicked. I am very angry

16. Its Me

February 7, 2018 at 1:15 pm

Guys, if she was your wife, what will you do now? Divorce her, jail her or continue with your marriage?

17. Gilbert

February 7, 2018 at 1:24 pm

Unbelievable! A beautiful woman like with such wickedness inside her is shameful. What a world we all live in. WE preach love and togetherness every day yet people like these still treat young people with such viciousness. I wonder what is going through her mind right now, “if i knew i wouldn’t have…” Shameless woman! May she rot in hell for this

18. Palava Man

February 7, 2018 at 1:26 pm

Is the police on this case? Because that man need for report ie own woman for police. This idiot needs to be thrown in prison for life. She don kill human being. Na crime that for inside Cameroon here. Its madness na

19. Tek Dezzy

February 7, 2018 at 4:22 pm

The police is supposed to get on this case and set good example on this lady. I am so sick and tired of seeing ladies treating other people’s children like dirt. Please, justice should be done accordingly. This lady should go to jail.

20. Jon Snow

February 9, 2018 at 5:51 am

I remember watching a movie where this girl was maltreated by her uncle’s wife and son. Maybe she picked that up from the movie set and decided to get even in real life. If this is true I will do in my power to make sure you meet the hangman

21. Bertrandachare