Learning how to make a woman squirt isn’t just a skill for porn stars but it’s a sexual technique every sexually vibrant man show know how to do for his babe. Squirting sends any woman’s orgasm over the edge but I also understand that so many of you boys, do not know how to do it or are afraid to do it.
So the questions are; why is female squirting so hot? Why do most guys refrain themselves from trying to make their women experience intense orgasm or vaginal ejaculation (not peeing)? Are you afraid she’ll wash your face with … er… that stuff? Well, if some men would prefer cumming into the mouths of women, why are they so scared of a splash of …er… that stuff… on their face or body?
Anyways, just as you boys want to enjoy sex and cum – once, twice or thrice – so do women want to get to orgasm 10 degrees! If you get my drift. If you want that chick to send you this type of message after she leaves your house, “Hey boo! That was magic!! I’ve never had an orgasm like that before… So sorry for the sheets 😉 I could buy you some new ones xoxo.” then you better read between the lines.
First of all, you need to get her to trust you enough to feel super comfortable with you. If not, no matter how hard you try, SHE WILL NEVER orgasm, let alone squirt. So you need to ensure that she’s really into you before attempting this stuff and who said you need both hands on deck, maybe just one, a lube and an adventurous woman!
How to make her squirt
There are two types of orgasms woman can have, sorry guys, it sucks that you have just one: Clitoral and Vaginal orgasms. Clitoral orgasm is very common among women because its a direct stimulation of the clitoris and it happens during masturbation or foreplay with a guy. Vaginal orgasm comes from the inside of the vagina from either the G-spot or the deep spot. This is the kind of female orgasm that can infuse their entire body, making them feel numb and shiver with excitement uncontrollably. (I bet this is the one you want to go for) huh!?
According to Quora, “female ejaculate accumulates with arousal in the urethral sponge, which is the tissue that surrounds the urethra, and for the purposes of this activity, is located on the front wall of the vagina – the same location as the G spot.” Now to the great stuff. Are you ready? Here’s how to get her never to forget you.
- Make sure she visits the restroom so she doesnt think she’s peeing on herself.
- Get her to relax. Most women get too shy for their own comfort. It could lead to them being too scared and tensed during sex and these aren’t good for you who wants to give that intense orgasm.
- Start with Foreplay, a massage will be a great idea. Set the room in the right mood. No bright lights, clean sheets and good music. Allow her relax and enjoy all the different sensations. She should be aroused before you start really getting into it.
- Get the Lub! Use a water based lube to intensify the pleasure, when going for the finger based foreplay. A good natural lubricant is grape seed oil, which is also awesome for massaging as well as vaginal stimulation with the fingers. Apply it slowly, so that she gets to feel that sensation on her, too.
- Next, make sure she’s lying on her back. Then slide your finger in, palm facing upwards. Aim for the G Spot, which is about two inches up on her front vaginal wall. Make sure you don’t slide in two fingers at once. It could hurt instead.
- Start with the stroking technique. Place your index finger or middle finger inside the vagina and go up, so you are touching the front wall. Now with your finger inside and touching the G-spot, begin stroking backwards and forwards, with a “come here” motion. Be firm, not gentle. Start with shorter slower strokes when you first enter, but build up momentum and speed up after a few minutes. Once she’s really getting into it, try two fingers (your index and middle fingers) and use the same stroking motion.
- It could take a while, but you’ll notice that her G-spot ballooning from the strokes. This is a good sign that her vaginal wall is getting swollen up with ejaculate – so don’t stop! Once you notice the swelling, use the palm of your hand to cup and massage her clitoris while you continue rubbing away at her G-spot. Increase pressure and speed of your rubbing. In case she starts to tense up, gently tell her it’s okay to relax
- If you really want to make her squirt quickly, then place your other hand right underneath her belly button or up above her pubic mound. This can force out the ejaculate, even if she can’t relax enough to do it at times.
- After she “lets go,” she’ll end up squirting all over your hand, face or chest.