The talented blogger and TV host was introduced to Ngwane Liz‘s exquisite fashion brand back in 2015 when she was completely left speechless with the designer’s remarkable collection to raise awareness on environmental pollution at the FIAFA Fashion Show 2018.
“I was just blown away,” Joan tells us. “Her collection carried a powerful message which any fashion editor would gladly pick and elaborate on. AS I say there watching, I told myself, whoever designed these has a deep passion for fashion and wants to use fashion for a greater purpose, to make our environment better,” she added.
Joan is CEO of Dcoded TV and Cameroon’s Best English Blogger (according to the 2017 BDMA) But what’s most important to us here and now is her choice of fashion and the amazing style statement she makes with every appearance.
Here are 5 times Joan Ngomba proves she is a Diva… oops! the perfect muse for her dear friend and designer Ngwane Liz and her Margo’s Mode fashion brand.
5. Cameroon International Film Festival 2018: The fashion goddess would have gone with a traditional complex ball gown for the closing ceremony, but she chose a simple but etra sexy Margo’s Mode creation which skimmed her slim physique and exposing her lovely curves. She looked absolutely gorgeous in a simple green see through long sleeve gown with a plunging neckline.
4. A Man For The Weekend movie premiere: Joan Ngomba in a white sleeveless Margos Mode gown was easily one of the best dressed celebrities on that premiere red carpet. Period. She looked absolutely stunning and drop dead gorgeous in the figure hugging gown teamed up with a dramatic blue-colored twist on the side. The immaculate gown blend well into giving a perfectly glamorous look for an equally glam night. Should we remind you she was one of the official red carpet hosts!?
3. Bonteh Digital Media Awards 2017: Clearly, she needed to ditch her comfort zone for a more daring and edgy style and she went for a complete see-through shimmering sequin sleeveless gown by Margo’s Mode (as usual). The TV girl was fearless and all smiles as she revealed her curves in a black sexy lingerie (everyone could see through her, literally!) “It was digital award not a fashion show,” she said.
2. Cameroon Fashion Awards 2018: Once again she stole the spotlight in the sexiest Ankara look at the first ever fashion award show on Feb 12 in Douala. She steamed up the red carpet in a fish tail body-hugging African print Margo’s Mode design gown and surprised everyone when she showed up wrapped up in white ropes! With her big black hair and golden makeup (by Era Era), Joan took all the attention.
1. Defying The 6th movie premiere: Joan proved her love for Margo’s Mode knows no bounds when she appeared for Claudio Oben‘s movie premiere in Buea in a beautiful red gown… showing off her lovely shoulders in a dramatic cut-out. She proved to be a true fashionista and channeled a modern day Princess Belle in that gorgeous strapless red ensemble with a lovely flowing trail. Her red hair and almost nude makeup (by Minami) were just the icing on the cake!
Clearly Joan’s love for Margo’s Mode is very evident, as almost every time she stepped out she was in a Ngwane Liz design. However, we wouldn’t dare to bypass the other appearances where she looks smoking hot!!!
Dcoders, which was your favourite look? Let us know below.