Sama Tanya: 7 things to know about Daphne’s sexy male video vixen in “Calée “

sama tanya

If you have set your eyes on Daphne’s latest music video, “Calée” then you may have taken note of the perfectly dark skin male video vixen the singer was completely flirting with.

From dinner, to bedroom thrills, this celebrity hunk showed all kinds of professionalism yet being himself while acting as Daphne’s muse in the Dr. Nkeng Stephens video. Well, we went digging and now we present to you seven things you need to know about Sama Tanya!

• He was born Sama Asongtia Tanya in Buea twenty something years ago. He claims to have been born in the Silicon Mountain and has grown up to love the tech community and fashion scene in Buea. Besides everything the town has to offer, Sama adores the convivial climate and hospitality of the South West Regional capital.
  •  We may have seen him charming the sexy Daphne in ‘Calée ’ video but Sama is also a very single digital marketer working with one of Silicon Mountain’s startup companies, Makonjo Media. He also co-founded one of the most visited news and information websites in Cameroon – www.afrohustler.com. “As a blogger, I write brand stories about businesses in my community to bring them to the limelight,” he tells us.
Sama Tanya

Sama Tanya

• Sama doesn’t just focus on tech but he’s passionate about fashion especially when he advertises for Cameroonian fashion outfits. “I am a commercial model. I love modeling because advertising brands has always been my desire. Wearing good outfits, shoes and perfumes gives me satisfaction,” he says.
  • Playing Daphne’s boyfriend in ‘Calée ’ video was his very first major TV gig! “It was crazy but I tried to remain calm throughout and just had to be myself around such a sexy woman… lol,” he admits.

sama tanya and daphne calee

Sama Tanya and Daphne in “Calee” video

• As for how the dark skin tech model keeps fit, Sama does 2000 skips daily, 200 push-ups, 100 crunches, 100 squats and 50 pull-ups. Damn! He even loves to eat good food (we’re not so sure on the quantity)
  • Sama loves good music. He says he listens to Charlotte Mbango, Tzy Panchak, Daphne and a lot of Mr. Leo’s “Jamais Jamais”.
  • Lastly, Sama is currently working on his own footwear brand because he loves to wear good shoes.

So ladies, see what you can do with these 7 facts, you might just be the lucky one should you meet him someday! #justsaying. Watch “Calee” video below:

Writing and producing content is my life! I mean...10 years of working experience can do that, right!? Follow me @joanngomba

16 Comments

1. Oben rahim

May 18, 2017 at 6:43 pm

Those day of ckc you have always been yourself

2. HYCIEN

May 18, 2017 at 7:30 pm

I have seen him in person… He is not just physically sexy but mentally as well: handsome with lots of brain?

• Lizzy tanya

May 19, 2017 at 6:21 pm

Waw kido.i know you to be very interactive and receptive.courage my dear.

3. Clarence

May 18, 2017 at 9:08 pm

Its no news that Sama is what he is today.Back in school he used to make us laugh . That was the 8th thing I thought u guys could have added. Lol Samatec we got u bro I di follow u strong strong

4. Ethel Nchitu

May 18, 2017 at 11:25 pm

1,2 as we usually call ourselves, go bro go I trust you and I pray God bless your hustle​ abundantly.

5. Fiona

May 19, 2017 at 5:51 am

He’s a great person and very passionate about what he does . You’ve always been that great guy,wish you luck dear,and may God pace your way

6. Yves Chuwanga

May 19, 2017 at 9:51 pm

Proud of you bro. I remember those good old days when we use to train(build up) behind the dorm in CKC Tiko with BB. Proud of what you have made out of life.

#Even though I was small I was though right?#?

7. Ransom

May 20, 2017 at 9:39 am

To be a great man or woman in life, one needs to be strong ,patient and focus in what ever you want to do in life. Bro more grace to your elbow.

8. King Bobo

May 20, 2017 at 11:55 am

Very Humble nd Respectful. Dedicatee nd Determined always. Ready to learn nd quick to pick up. I watched him grow since 2002 from being my small to being my friend today. U’ve washed ur hands clean nd u’ll continue to dine with #Greatness

9. Maclair Mbongeh

May 20, 2017 at 8:25 pm

Always being himself is sama, staeady and focus are just few of his features

10. Valentina

May 20, 2017 at 11:03 pm

Ohh yeahhhh I’m proud of u mehnnnnn

11. Atem Michael

May 22, 2017 at 4:41 pm

A Star is born. Wishing you all the best in your career. The sky isn’t your limit.

12. Pingback: Syndy Emade, Daphne, Montess post naughtiest bathroom selfies yet – Dcoded TV

13. Laughlin Weed

August 21, 2017 at 3:40 pm

LinkedIn experts would really like your page. It is rare to see a nice blogs like this one these days. Your blog is absolutely on point! I am trying to discover more about this topic.

14. Pingback: Sama Tanya talks life after Calée video “I’ve many fans and admirers now” – Dcoded TV

15. Pingback: Onyama Laura and Sama Tanya star in steamy Valentine’s Day pictures – Dcoded TV