X-Maleya is Cameroon’s most successful music group. Over a decade, the award winning trio has gone through the highs and lows of their music career. From facing bankruptcy scandals to battling breakup rumors.
1o years down the line, they remain on top of their career and can boast of being able to share their secret tips to success with aspiring artists.
X-Maleya visited the Catholic University Institute in Buea, April 6 (courtesy of the Cliq Empire Media) to meet and greet with their fans while promoting their 6th studio album titled, Cardio (meaning heart).
X-Maleya shares success tips with students and fans of Catholic University Institute of Buea
The group also took time out to share their knowledge about how to make it in life and music with university students and fans as they brazed through their hottest tracks on stage. In a brief talk show, hosted by one of the students of CUIB, the group shared their five easy ways to be successful.
- There’s no secret to success. Success is not superstitious or witchcraft. It has nothing to do with you being a homosexual, losing much needed sleep or sleeping at a graveyard. You need to have faith in yourself.
- Believe in yourself and your dreams. No one can tell you your dreams are not relevant or realistic. If you trust yourself and your vision, go for it and until you get it, don’t stop pushing.
- Work harder than the others. For the more you work, the more you have.
- Think, work, pray. Nothing is too great for God not to do. Ask him for help, strength and wisdom on a daily basis.
- Have a positive mindset and surround yourself with positive-minded people as well. X-Maleya is not about three people. You see us but we have a team of more than 20 people pushing us from behind. 20 positive minded people. If not for them, we can’t reach this level alone.
Do you also have a few success tips to share? Please drop them in our comment section below.